Friday, March 2, 2012

Bare Naturals Obuasi African Black Soap


It took me so long before I made a review about this soap that I got as a freebie when I ordered some blushes from BareNaturals. I want to test it first before making a review about this..
I used this soap right after I received my package :) And what can I say? This soap was amazing! I used it as a facial soap, I followed the instruction from the description of this soap on BareNaturals album. You need to rub it first to your hands, not use it directly to your face and body as it contains cocoa pod ashes, you might find it occasionally grit.

What I like about this soap? It's very moisturizing and it doesn't have strong fragrance, just the natural scent coming from the natural ingredients of it so I highly recommend for those who have sensitive skin :) Everytime I use this soap, I feel that my face is squeaky clean! :) Plus, it doesn't cause me any breakout, so yeah, I'm so happy that I got this as a freebie :) This tiny freebie soap(I thought at first that it wouldn't last for a week) actually will last up to months depending on how you use it :) I have been using this for 2 weeks already :)

If you want to order, just visit their site at mybarenaturals.com or visit their multiply site at barenaturals.multiply.com. For more info, visit their facebook fanpage :https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barenaturals-Mineral-Cosmetics/108087241559 , and don't forget to like :)



No comments:

Post a Comment