Tuesday, March 27, 2012

BareNatural's " No breakout to Make-up soap"

credit for this picture belongs to mybarenaturals.com






Hello Everyone! I am here to make another review for another wonderful soap that I got as a freebie from the barenaturals :)



But before anything else, I would like to show the description about this soap from the site of barenaturals:



NO BREAK-OUT to MAKEUPAnti-pimple, Acne mark remover, Emu Oil Skin 
Soap, recommended for Oily Skin
An anti- skin break-out soap, it has tea tree oil and real tea tree leaves with anti-bacterial action; best for pimples and other skin diseases.
Fortified with the finest grade of emu oil to nourish and make the skin glow with health! With omega 3, 6, 8 and anti-bacteria properties.
Mildly infused with calamansi and papain for gentle skin lightening.With sweet envigorating scent of pink grapefruit


I've been using this soap for about 3 weeks now and what can I say? This soap is truly Ah-mazing! I can tell that I like this soap more than my regular facial soap :) I like the feel of this soap, it's not creamy when you rub it to your hands, but when you apply it on your face, it's like using a liquid facial wash! It's very light on the face! Plus, it got a sweet scent of grapefruit, I can't help using this soap always :) The scent is very addicting :) And it's super cute! It's color yellow, and has grape seed (I think) and It's the cutest soap I've ever used :) 


 I use it three times a day, and it's my third week now using this soap. I can say that this soap is great because I don't get break-outs using this :) And what I like about this, it gently peels the skin :) But it's not obvious, you could barely notice the peeling :)  What I noticed when I started to use this soap, it made my skin soft. Every after wash, you will feel that your face is softer, and moisturized.  I highly recommend this soap for all skin types :) Based from the description, it's recommended for oily skin, my skin is a combination of oily/dry, but this soap worked well for me :)





If you are interested in ordering this soap, just visit their website at mybarenaturals.com or visit their multiply page, it's http://www.barenaturals.multiply.com/.

They also have a facebook fan page, it's https://www.facebook.com/barenaturals. Don't forget to like :)


1 comment: