Friday, February 10, 2012

Ellana MineralBlush in "Bliss"

Ellana Blush in "Bliss"
-earthy terracotta red with sheer matte finish.

I copied this description from my free catalog that Ellana sent to me along with my order.

I got this blush as a sample only. Here it is:

Ellana is very generous when it comes to the amount of their samples, it can last up to months depending on how often you use it.

Here's the swatch:

Left is blended already, on the right it's heavily swatched.

I really love how pigmented Ellana blushes are. Only a little goes a long way! I really love the color of this blush, it really suits my medium tone skin. It gives a nice glow on my face, the color turns into a nice orangey color when applied to my cheeks which I really like. It gives a matte finish which is very natural looking. This is perfect for everyday use, also perfect for summer make-up :)

Ellana mineral cosmetics is available at selected SM depatment stores. You can also order online at Ellanamineras.com or visit them at their multiply account: ellanaminerals.multiply.com. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment