Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Natasha Spalipstick in "candylush"

Our neighbor is a dealer of natasha products so I tried to take a look on their catalogue. I saw taht natasha has a cosmetics line too. They have foundations, pressed powders, lipsticks, etc...
I tried to order my first ever natasha lipstick in "candylush".
In catalog, it's really pretty and the name "candylush" really describe it coz it's color really is similar to a candy.. :)



I really like the packaging, it looks very classy! 


The swatch was taken with flash. It's a very moisturizing lipstick and glides smoothly on my lips. No need for lipgloss coz it really stands out alone :)

The color is pale-pink, you can wear it with a plum-color blush. It's perfect for nude looks or if you're trying to pull off a dolly and demure looks, it's a lipstick you should try on :)

It's very affordable, you can buy it for only P180.00, and it's available in any natasha dealers nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment