Thursday, February 16, 2012

Maybelline clear smooth all in one shine free cake powder

I saw this at watsons when I was looking for a face powder. My sister said I should try it 'coz it's a really nice powder, very natural looking and has spf, really good for the skin. I bought it and used it right away. All I can say is that this product is really amazing! :)


I really love how this powder cover my blemishes, and it's very natural looking, and doesn't feel heavy on my face. I also love how it blends out on my skin, and it doesn't cake on my face. This powder stays on for about 4 hours, and it doesnt cause me break-outs :)


The color I chose is honey, it looks nice on morenas or medium tone skin :)
I highly recommend this product and it is very affordable.. I bought it for only 
P150.00. You can buy it at any watsons, sm department stores and sundance dealers nationwide :)

No comments:

Post a Comment