Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom in "pink blossom"


This Lip Balm is from Maybelline. Maybelline is very famous for it's lippies...and this amazing lip balm is another unique and awesome product maybelline ever released :)
I really love this Lip Balm. I am not really into using lip glosses or lip balms but this product changed my mind! 



As you can see, when you try to twist the tube you will see that the balm looks plain white..But when you try to apply it on your lips, that's when the magic begins.


Here's the swatch..See it? It changes it's color when you apply it on your lips. Mine turns out into a beautiful pink color which is very natural looking!

I really love it! This is my current favorite lip balm. It's perfect for everyday use especially if you want to look natural, you can just use powder, a nice cheek tint and Maybelline lip smooth color lip balm and you're ready to go! :)

What I like about it:
-It's cheap, you can buy it for only P99.00.
-Nice color and sweet scent.
-Cute packaging.
-Easy to find! You can buy it at any watsons, sm department stores and sundance dealers :)




No comments:

Post a Comment