Tuesday, February 7, 2012

In2It Waterproof Blush in "affinity"

Summer is coming! I am trying to look for a perfect blush for a summer look when I saw the latest waterproof blush of In2It cosmetics. The saleslady suggested me to try "affinity",  so I decided to give it a try.


The packaging was quite impressive, it's classy and when you open it, it has a mirror, big enough to apply the blush perfectly.

The color is really pretty. It has 3 orange colors from lightest to darker shade. You can use the shades individually or you can use this altogether to achieve that tangerine look for summer.
I use it in school too, it's a pretty shade perfect for everyday use. It has gold pigments so if you hate shimmers, it's not the prefect blush for you. Although I am not really into shimmers, I still like it 'cause it really brightens up my face.It gives me a nice glowy look, I use it with my orange lipstick.

What I like about it:
-It's affordable. (P375.00) 9g.
-The color is really nice.
-Has a big mirror.
-Very pigmented.
-Very cute packaging

It's available in any watsons and Sm department stores :)



No comments:

Post a Comment