Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ever Bilena matte lipstick "off beat pink"

I was looking for a perfect pink lipstick for a dolly look when I saw off-beat pink in a make-up demonstration in our neighbor's house blessing. It was very pretty and I can't wait to have that lipstick and give it a try so I ordered one.


The package is cheap but I don't care! I really like the color of it..It's a pale-pink color, you can use it with a brown-based blush.



See the swatches? It's pretty :) It's really a girly color. :)
I use this at night when we have a party in school, it's matte so be sure to use a lipbalm before applying this if you don't want to see your lips drying.

What I like about it:
-It's cheap..I bought it for only P150.00.
-The color is gorgeous!

What I don't like:
-It has a rubbery smell.
-The packaging is made of cheap plastic, the Ever bilena print easily fades.

Will I repurchase?
-yes.but I will try different shades next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment