Friday, February 10, 2012

Ever Bilena mousse blush in "aster"

Hello guys! I just wanna share my new favorite from ever bilena, it's a mousse blush. Actually it's my first time to try a mousse blush and I am so excited to share my review about this :)

I saw this blush when I was passed by an ever bilena make up stall. Out of curiousity, I bought the blush.
It's only P125, very affordable :)


As you can see from the pan, it's a bright pink color but when you swatch it, it's actually a very subtle pink color which is very natural looking and will make you look like you have a natural rosy cheeks :)


On the left: blended already and on the right side, swatched heavily.
I really like the color of it,  it's very smooth and it doesn't cause me break-outs. It actually has some shimmers but when you apply it on your cheeks the glitter fades. I use this when I just want to look natural..And sometimes I use it as a blush base for my blush to stay longer :)



No comments:

Post a Comment