Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ellana minerals in "patience"

Are you looking for a natural looking blush? Ellana Mineral blush in "patience" is just the right blush for you!
It's suitable for all skin color and it's very natural looking! It's shade is pale nude brown with sheer matte finish, perfect for everyday make-up. It's very pigmented so only a little goes a long way!

This is what it looks like from the container...See? It's pretty :) It's somehow similar to my lancome blush in "capucine", but more lighter..

The swatches doesn't really show the real color of the blush(sorry I only took it with an ordinary 10mp camera) but when I apply it on my cheeks, it really gives a natural flush especially if you have a medium-tone skin. I use this everyday as a school make-up, with my maybelline lipbalm in "pink bloom".


What I like about Ellana blushes:
-It's cheap. It's available in 1g(P100.00) and 2.5g(P180.00).
-It is easy to apply, and it will last a long time for it is very pigmented, only a little goes a long way.
-It doesn't clog pores.
-It's small and doesn't occupy much space in my pouch.



It's available in selected SM department stores or you can just order online at "ellanaminerals.com".

Ms.Coney is the founder of the ellana minerals..She was very kind and very accommodating. She quickly responds to any of my queries and even suggested me what is the suitable blush for my skintone. I asked her for some samples, and she said she can send it to me along with my order :)
It was a very smooth transaction, after I paid my order, 3 days later I received my package already.
When I opened my package, the blush has a styro cover..I really like how they take care of the customer's orders :) My order has a free catalog, and also my free samples :)

I hope you liked my review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment