Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek tint in "redd"


I have read many good reviews about lip and cheek stains so I am very excited to have my own and test it myself. I was testing some make-up in ever bilena at the make up station when the Lip and Cheek stain caught my attention.

I am really curious about it so I decided to give it a try. I bought it in the mall for only P65.00. Very affordable! Let's see if this product is worth every penny.



The swatches...on the right side the stain is blended already. 

The color from the tube is red, but when you try to apply it on your cheeks, it gives you a natural looking blush. It's like you have a natural rosy cheeks, but be careful while applying this because when you put too much it will make you look like you've been slapped on your cheeks for 5 times, haha :)

What I like about this product aside from it's affordable price is that it's very easy to apply on the cheeks. It doesn't dry quickly so you have more time to blend it well on your cheeks.
It's also nice to use as a lip tint but it dries my lips so I just use it as a blush.

What I don't like about this product is that it leaves stain on my fingers after applying it. And when I try to remove my make up, the stain is very hard to remove. So I decided not to use it always and it ended up getting piled up in my my make-up box.



No comments:

Post a Comment